Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I am so excited to share these free, printable Valentine’s Day coloring pages for kids. These coloring pages are an instant download and you’ll find the link for the PDF below.
These Valentine’s Day coloring sheets for kids are so much fun to color. There are hearts, bears, valentine envelopes, cupids, and more. There are also fun words to color like “Happy Valentine’s Day” and “love.” There are pages with smaller, more intricate images and pages with larger, simpler images. I hope there is something for everyone to enjoy this Valentine’s Day.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate Links: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you.As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
Ways to Use These Valentines Day Coloring Pages
Here are a few ways you can use these coloring sheets to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
1. Kids can give them as cards! These would make adorable Valentine’s Day cards for teachers, grandparents, neighbors, or friends. Kids love gifting their creations and I think these pages would make a sweet Valentine’s Day gift.
2. Class party activities! These coloring pages can be a great activity for a Valentine’s Day class party. They also can serve as a way to keep kids busy and having fun during down times or transition times.
3. Gift to kids! I love gifting my kids coloring pages as part of a holiday gift. I typically will roll up the coloring pages alongside some new crayons or markers.
Valentines Day Printables from Hey Kelly Marie
If you love these coloring pages, check out the Bear Valentine’s Day Heart Shape Match. Additionally, these Free Printable Valentines for kids are a great, low cost way to create valentines to give away.
Get Your Free, Printable Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
By downloading the Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages, you accept these terms and conditions.
- This printable is a creation of Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- Furthermore, the printable is copyright protected. © 2022 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- Additionally, this printable may not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
I want to hear from you!
Let me know what you think of these coloring pages! Please also include how you used them. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.