Today I’m sharing an adorable Bear Valentine’s Day Activity for kids, where kids can color heart shapes, cut them out, and then paste them on matching shapes. It is a 1 click download! All you have to do is click the link below and the PDF will download right away. This is the perfect indoor activity for kids to celebrate Valentine’s Day. My kids loved it and I know yours will, too.
Disclaimer: The information published on this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information or resources on this blog. All activities for children require done with adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
Bear Valentine’s Day Activity for Kids
The Bear Valentine’s Day Activity for Kids couldn’t be cuter or easier. You all know I am all about a simple, straightforward activity to keep kids busy and having fun!
To do the activity, kids first color in the heart shapes at the bottom of the page. They can also trace the hearts to practice shape drawing. Kids can then cut the hearts out with child-safe scissors, and paste them onto the matching heart shapes on the bear.
Also, there are four heart shapes that are small, medium, and large sizes. This allows kids to recognize the size differences in the shapes.
Once they’ve matched the shapes, they will have an adorable bear to enjoy this Valentine’s Day.
Supplies Needed for this Activity
There’s a good chance you have all the supplies you need for this activity already! They are:
- Coloring supplies : Our favorite markers and crayons (affiliate links) for kids are these.
- Child-safe scissors
- Glue or glue stick : I picked up this bulk set of glue sticks (affiliate link) and they have lasted us a long time!
Download Your Bear Valentine’s Day Activity in 1 Click
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading the Bear Valentine’s Day Activity for Kids, you accept these terms and conditions.
- This activity was created by Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- The activity is copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- This activity may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision should be provided for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
What do you think this heart shape activity?
I’d love to hear what you think of this Lovable Bear Valentine’s Day Activity for Kids! Did your kids enjoy it? Do you have ideas for other Valentine’s Day Activities you’d like me to create? Leave a comment below.
Pin this post for later!
Free, Printable Valentine Cards for Kids
I also have shared 8 awesome designs of free, printable Valentine’s for Kids. Check them out!