I’ve created an awesome set of free, printable Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets that will keep your kiddos busy this fall. There are cutting activities, a roll and color worksheet, counting activities, pattern worksheets and more. I hope you and your kids love them.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
What are the Preschool Printable Pumpkin Worksheets?
I have created a huge variety of pumpkin activity pages in this free, printable. So, what exactly is included? Here’s the rundown.
- Color the Fall Shapes. Kids color fun fall images according to a key.
2. What Comes Next? Patterning Activity. Kids circle the object that comes next in a pattern.
3. What Comes Next? Cut and Paste Patterning Activity. Kids cut and paste the object that comes next in a pattern.
4. Count and Match. Kids count the objects and match it to the corresponding number.
5. Pumpkin Fingerprint Counting. Kids use fingerprints to put the correct number of pumpkins in wheelbarrows.
6. Pumpkin Vine Fingerprint Counting. Kids use fingerprints to put the correct number of pumpkins on the vine.
7. Roll and Color Pumpkin. Kids roll dice and then color in the number of circles rolled until the pumpkin is full. Digital dice here if you need them.
8. Straight Line Cutting. Kids cut straight lines across the page.
9. Wavy Line Cutting. Kids cut wavy lines across the page.
10. Fall Cut and Paste. Kids cut and paste to put pumpkins, leaves and more together.
11. Pumpkin Shape Match. Kids trace, color, and cut out pumpkin shapes and then paste them to the matching shape on the back of a tractor.
Supplies needed for the Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets
To complete all of these activities, you will need:
- Coloring supplies. Here are our favorite markers (affiliate link) and crayons (affiliate link) for preschoolers.
- Child-safe scissors
- Glue or glue stick
- Washable paint or ink pad. We like this paint (affiliate link) and this ink pad (affiliate link).
- Dice (digital dice here)
Get the Free, Printable Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets
By downloading the Free, Printable Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- These worksheets were created by Hey Kelly Marie to be used for personal and personal classroom use.
- The worksheets are also copyright protected. © 2020 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- Additionally, the free, printable Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets may not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
To download the Free Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets, please subscribe to Hey Kelly Marie emails below. Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll quickly get a subsequent email with a password to my private Printable Resources page.
Subscribe here for your worksheets.
I am always working on new printable resources and articles for my readers, and send out the latest of my work to email subscribers about once a week. You can unsubscribe at any time. No spam, promise.
Pin this post!
Pin this post so you can find it later! Sharing posts on Pinterest is a great way to support my blog and assures that other people find the content I share here.
Let me know how you like the Preschool Pumpkin Worksheets!
I love hearing from readers. Please let me know what you think of these pumpkin activity pages for preschoolers. Comment below.
Other Free, Printable Resources from Hey Kelly Marie
Check out the hugely popular free, printable A-Z Alphabet Coloring Pages.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children should be done with adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate information: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.