To celebrate Halloween, I’ve rounded up 25 Irresistible Halloween Craft Ideas for young kids. The internet is chock full of Halloween craft ideas, but I’ve done the research for you. These Halloween crafts are perfect for preschool and kindergarten school parties, virtual or remote learning, an activity with grandma or grandpa, or just for fun.
Because I like to try things before I share them, my kids and I tried out several of the Halloween crafts. The pictures below are the crafts that I did with my kids. We plan to do as many as possible this fall, so I’ll add pictures as we go.
I really hope you enjoy these crafts this Halloween season!
25 Irresistible Halloween Crafts for Kids!
- Puffy Ghost from The Thriving Home
2. Coffee Filter Bats from Darcy and Brian
4. Paper Plate Pumpkins from The Simple Parent
5. Yarn Wrapped Mummy from I Heart Crafty Things
6. Paper Plate Monster from Simple Everyday Mom
7. Frankenstein Hand Print from Momdot
8. Handprint Bat Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
9. Paper Plate Monster from Glued to My Crafts
10. Coffee Filter Monster from ABCs of Literacy
11. Stained Glass Pumpkin Suncatcher from Crafts on Sea
12. Candy Corn Monster from Crafty Morning
13. Pumpkin Stamp Painting with Apples from Penny Pinch Mom
14. Paper Plate Spiders from I Heart Crafty Things
15. Paper Bag Witch from I Heart Crafty Things
16. Spider Handprint from The Best Ideas for Kids
17. Handprint Witch from Crafty Morning
18. Shape Haunted House Craft from Happy Toddler Playtime
19. Paper Bag Monster Puppets from I Heart Crafty Things
20. Paper Plate Bat from ABCs of Literacy
21. Pumpkin Salt Painting from Natural Beach Living
22. Rock Monsters from The Inspiration Edit
23. Cardboard Tube Spider from Creative Family Fun
24. Q Tip Skeleton from Crafty Morning
25. Beaded Pipe Cleaner Pumpkins from Make and Takes
Pin this post!
More posts from Hey Kelly Marie
Check out my free, printable Halloween coloring pages!
Also, one of my most popular posts is the Alphabet Coloring Pages.
Let me know how you like these Halloween craft ideas!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these crafts. And please, if you try them, let me know! Leave a comment below.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children should be done with adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.