I am so excited to share these adorable Shapes Books with you. The My Shapes Books are great for helping to teach shapes to preschool and kindergarten kids. The books are an instant download, which means you’ll find the direct PDF download link below.
Each book focuses on a different shape. The Shapes Books themes are circle, oval, square, rectangle, and triangle. The books are fun and easy for kids to assemble. Once assembled, the books are eight pages each.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
What are My Shapes Books?
Each completed My Shapes Book has 8 pages, a title page followed by 7 pages with a fun black and white image of an item that fits the theme shape. On the title page, there is a spot for children to write their names.
The circle shapes book includes images of a pizza, coin, frisbee, wheel, cookie, and pie. The triangle shapes book has images of the sails of a sailboat, traffic sign, sandwich, chips, hanger, and flag.
I hope that these images help kids to recognize shapes around their own schools and houses. I also included the item word(s) underneath each image in hopes that it helps kids become familiar with these words.
How to assemble My Shapes Books
You can assemble each book in a few simple steps.
- Color the images on the book pages. Kids can also write their name on the title page.
2. Cut along the dashed lines to create 8 book pages.
3. Stack up the book pages with the title page on the front. Adults can attach the pages with a stapler. Alternatively, adults can punch a hole in the pages and attach them with a paper fastener.
Supplies You Need
To complete these shapes books, you need a few supplies. Here is the list:
- Coloring supplies: There are our favorite washable markers and crayons (affiliate links).
- Child-safe scissors
- Stapler for adult use (affiliate link)
Get Your Instant Download My Letter Books
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading this printable resource, you accept these terms and conditions.
- These books are a creation of Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- Additionally, these books are copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- These activity PDFs may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
Let me know what you think!
I love hearing from readers and I would love to know what you think of these shapes activity books for preschool and kindergarten kids. How do you plan to use them? Is there a way that I can improve them? Leave a comment below.
My Letter Books
Check out My Letter Books, a complete set of 26 free printable alphabet books for every letter. The A-Z My Letter Books are an instant download.