Here is a complete set of 26 free printable alphabet books for every letter, called My Letter Books. The A-Z My Letter Books are an instant download, and you’ll find the links to download the PDF files below.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
What are “My Letter Books?”
Each completed My Letter Book has 8 pages, a title page followed by 7 pages each with a fun black and white image that starts with the theme letter. On the title page, there is a spot for children to write their names.
The letter A book, for example, has images of an apple, airplane, and astronaut. The black and white images throughout the book are fun for kids to color.
How to Assemble My Letter Books
You can assemble each book in a few simple steps.
- Color the images on the book pages. Kids can also write their name on the title page.
2. Cut along the dashed lines to create 8 book pages.
3. Stack up the book pages with the title page on the front. Adults can attach the pages with a stapler. Alternatively, adults can punch a hole in the pages and attach them with a paper fastener.
Supplies You Need
To complete these alphabet books, you need a few supplies. Here is the list:
- Coloring supplies: There are our favorite washable markers and crayons (affiliate links).
- Child-safe scissors
- Stapler for adult use (affiliate link)
Get Your Instant Download My Letter Books
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading this printable resource, you accept these terms and conditions.
- These books are a creation of Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- Additionally, these books are copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- These activity PDFs may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
You can download the My Letter Books by clicking on each link below.
Let me know what you think!
I’d love to hear what you think of this series of make your own letter books. Did your kids enjoy making them?
I’d love to add some more pages to the letter x book, so if you have ideas for those pages, please send them my way! Leave a comment below.