I’m so happy to share this free, instant download Build Your Own Royal Castle activity with you! It’s a super easy, low-prep activity that is great any time you need an indoor activity.
Disclaimer: The information published on this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information or resources on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
What is the Build Your Own Royal Castle activity?
The Build Your Own Royal Castle activity is a fun and easy way to practice shape drawing, coloring, cutting, and shape matching skills.
To complete this activity, kids first outline the shapes at the bottom of the page to practice shape drawing. There are triangles and rectangles included.
Then, they color them however they like.
Then, they cut out the shapes and glue them to the matching shapes at the top of the page.
Supplies needed to complete this activity
You need a few supplies to complete the Build Your Own Royal Castle activity. They are:
- Coloring supplies: These are our favorite markers and crayons (affiliate links).
- Child-safe scissors
- Glue or glue sticks: We bought these glue sticks in bulk and have loved them (affiliate links).
Get the Build Your Own Royal Castle
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading the Build Your Own Royal Castle activity, you accept these terms and conditions.
- This activity was created by Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- The activity is copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- This activity may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
What do you think of this activity?
I’d love to hear what you think of this instant download Build Your Own Royal Castle Activity! Do you have a way I can improve it? Also, Did your kids enjoy it? Leave a comment below.