Here is an awesome free, printable Opposites Workbook for preschool and kindergarten kids. The workbook is made up of 12 free worksheets where kids can match opposites, circle the opposite, create a book about opposite pairs, and more!
These opposites worksheets are great for preschool and kindergarten kids. One study showed that typically developing kids understand the concept of opposite by age 4. As such, younger kids may need gentle guidance with these activity pages. These worksheets may also be useful for teaching the concept of opposite to children that haven’t yet grasped it.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate Info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
The free, Printable Opposites Workbook is made up of 12 activities all about opposites. The opposites covered include hot and cold, sunny and rainy, old and young, tall and short, big and small, up and down, as well as many more.
The types of opposites worksheets in the workbook are:
- Match the Opposites: Draw a line to connect the opposites.
- Circle the Opposite: Choose and circle the opposite of an object.
- Opposites Cut and Paste: Cut and paste to pair the objects that are opposites.
- Opposites Book: Color, cut and assemble a book about opposites. Each page of the book has a pair of opposites.
Supplies Needed to Complete the Opposites Worksheets
To complete these activities, you’ll need just a few supplies.
- Coloring supplies: We like these washable markers and crayons (affiliate links).
- Child-safe scissors
- Stapler for adult use (affiliate link) to assemble the Opposites Book
Get Your Free, Printable Opposites Preschool and Kindergarten Workbook
Terms and Conditions:
- These Opposites Worksheets were created by Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- The activities are also copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- Additionally, these printable activities may not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Lastly, adult supervision should be provided for children’s activities. It is up to each child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
To download the Opposites Worksheets, please subscribe to Hey Kelly Marie emails below.
After subscribing, you’ll get an additional email including the password to my Printable Resources page.
On this page, you’ll find the PDF Opposites Workbook.
Subscribe here for access to the Printable Resources page.
Email subscribers get access to the entire Hey Kelly Marie Printable Resources Library. In the library, you’ll also find the Preschool Math Workbook, Preschool Cutting Workbook, and Preschool Patterns Workbook.
I’m working on more workbooks and activities all the time. Generally, I share my work weekly with email subscribers. You can unsubscribe at any time. No spam, promise.
Let me know what you think of these Opposites Worksheets!
I love hearing from readers. I want to know what you think of these opposites worksheets. Did your kids enjoy them? Did the worksheets help them to better understand the concept of opposite?
Also, do you have any other ideas for workbooks I can create? Please leave a comment below. You can also write me any time at email@example.com or find me on Instagram @hey.kellymarie.