Making number books is a great way for kids to learn about numbers! These free, printable number books each focus on one number from 1 to 5. Kids can color them, cut out the pages, and assemble them to read and share.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
Free, Printable Number Books for Kids
These number books are super simple and a fun way to teach numbers to kids. Each book focuses on one number and is made up of 8 pages.
For example, on each page of the number one book, there is one fun image and wording, such as 1 dog, 1 sun, or 1 bug. For the number two book, there are two images followed by 2 kids, 2 shoes, and so on.
The images are fun for kids to color and the number repetition helps kids to learn them.
How to Assemble Number Books
To assemble the number books, just follow a few steps.
- Color the images on the book pages. Kids can also write their name on the title page.
2. Cut along the dashed lines to create 8 book pages.
3. Stack up the book pages with the title page on the front. Adults can attach the pages with a stapler. Alternatively, adults can punch a hole in the pages and attach them with a paper fastener.
Supplies You Need
To complete these number books, you need a few supplies.
- Coloring supplies: These are our favorite washable markers and crayons (affiliate links).
- Child-safe scissors
- Stapler for adult use (affiliate link)
Get Your Number Books
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading this printable resource, you accept these terms and conditions.
- These books are a creation of Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- Additionally, these books are copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- These activity PDFs may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
Other Books Kids Can Make from Hey Kelly Marie
There are also several other free, printable books kids can make on Hey Kelly Marie.
What do you think of these free printable number books for kids?
Did you enjoy these books? Is there something I forgot or a way to improve them? I want to hear about it. Leave a comment below.