This colorful and sweet flower craft for mom is an awesome way for kids to show their appreciation for mom. It is a great way to celebrate Mother’s Day, mom’s birthday, or any day! This flower craft comes with an instant download template that you’ll find below and uses supplies that you likely already have.
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate Info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
Flower Craft for Mom
This flower craft for mom starts with a free, printable template of a flower. You’ll find the link for the template below under the heading “Get Your Free Flower Craft Template.” There are two versions of the flower craft template, one with a message for mom and one without.
The blank template option gives kids flexibility to write whatever message they would like or none at all, if they prefer! Maybe they want to give this flower to dad, grandma, or a babysitter instead. They can easily change directions with the blank flower.
To make this craft, kids scrunch up tissue paper squares and glue them onto the different sections of the flower. On the template, there are suggestions of which color tissue paper to use.
Kids can choose to cut out the flower shape or leave it as a whole piece of paper, and give their thoughtful gift to mom!
Steps to make the flower craft
- Print out the Flower Craft Template below.
- Scrunch up colored tissue paper squares and glue them onto the flower.
- Optional step: Cut out the flower!
- Give it to mom!
Supplies Needed to Create the Flower Craft for Mom
You need just a few supplies to create this flower craft for mom. They are:
- Colorful tissue paper squares. You can buy tissue paper squares (affiliate link) or regular gift tissue (affiliate link) and cut it into squares yourself. To follow the color suggestions on the template, you’ll need purple, pink, green, blue, and yellow tissue paper squares.
- Optional: Child-safe scissors
Get Your Free Flower Craft Template
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading the Free Flower Craft Template, you accept these terms and conditions.
- This template is a creation of Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- Additionally, this activity is copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- This activity PDF may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision should be provided for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
What do you think of this flower craft for mom?
I’d love to know what you think of this flower craft for mom. Did your kids enjoy making it? Is there a way that I can improve it? Please leave a comment below.