I’ve created a free, printable Bug Book for kids create, read, and share with one another.
This Bug Book is one of the activities I’m doing with my kids this summer. I have actually planned an entire week of bug themed activities for my three kids. If you’re interested in reading about all the activities we’re doing, check out our list of bug themed activities here!
Disclaimer: The information published in this blog is for information and entertainment purposes only. I am not an expert and you should look elsewhere for advice. I am not liable for any damages resulting from using the information on this blog. All activities for children require adult supervision. For further information, see the Disclaimer page.
Affiliate info: I sometimes publish endorsements and advertisements, which means that if you purchase something through one of the links here, I might receive a percentage of the sale, with no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For further information, see the Affiliation Information Page.
How to Assemble the Bug Book
You can assemble each book in a few simple steps.
- Color the images on the book pages. Kids can also write their name on the title page.
2. Cut along the dashed lines to create 12 book pages.
3. Stack up the book pages with the title page on the front. Adults can attach the pages with a stapler. Alternatively, adults can punch a hole in the pages and attach them with a paper fastener.
Supplies You Need
To complete the bug book, you need a few supplies. Here is the list:
- Coloring supplies: There are our favorite washable markers and crayons (affiliate links).
- Child-safe scissors
- Stapler for adult use (affiliate link)
Get the Free, Printable Bug Book for Kids
Terms and Conditions:
By downloading this printable resource, you accept these terms and conditions.
- This book is a creation of Hey Kelly Marie for personal and personal classroom use.
- Additionally, the bug book is copyright protected. © 2021 Hey Kelly Marie and all rights reserved.
- This activity PDF may also not be sold, hosted, stored, or reproduced on any other site or blog.
- Furthermore, adult supervision is required for children’s activities. It is up to the child’s caretakers to determine what is developmentally appropriate and safe for their child. Caretakers have full responsibility for child safety and development.
Let me know what you think!
I love hearing from readers and I would love to know what you think of this bug activity book for kids. How do you plan to use them? Is there a way that I can improve them? Leave a comment below.
More Bug Activities
I’ve rounded up a list of all the bug themed activities we’re doing in the next few weeks! Check them out here.